Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.


That's right. Welcome, welcome all to more wasted time, illusionary interest, and addictive procrastination. On your part, of course.

All cynicism aside, this will be a rather useless and fleeting blog, where I'll be posting up anything that strikes my fancy, as well as ongoing and (most often) dropped projects.

This blog's not for you, but for me. Although I'm pretty sure I'll be snagging at least a couple of you and adding to your already incurable time wasting.

Have fun!

4 comments:

~ Faith said...

Beautiful drawing! Wish I could see it on a grander scale...

Arashi said...

Oh wow, I actually get my first follower!

Thank you for the comment. I'd show it on a grander scale, but it's actually not that great, unfortunately.

Alp said...

dont get mad at me but this sketch looks familiar for me, it resembles e.altosaab to me or maybe its my subconscious =)

Arashi said...

Hah, why would I get mad at you?

Well, that's an interesting comment, as I must admit it does rather look like her. But then again, she does set a certain standard of universal beauty ;)

Actually, I had my girlfriend in mind when I drew this one =]