Friday, January 9, 2009

Mium.

So, here we go for more gratuitous foodism. I wonder if this blog is headed to become a food blog.


We have here garlic spaghetti al dente, with chicken breast cuts seasoned with basil pesto and dijon mustard, topped with cheddar cheese. I actually use jalapeno havarti cheese, but ran out of it. It's definitely better with the jalapeno cheese.


First shot is pre-melting, and the one above is obviously post-melting, with a slightly different configuration of the decorations. I really need to learn how to make nicer presentations. I usually slide a leaf or cluster of basil leaves on top of the mound, but I ran out of those, too. Sigh.




And here, we have an improvised breakfast I made with leftover eggs after making omelets. After putting the cheese on top, I realized it looked an awful lot like smoked salmon. I'll try that next time.

No comments: