Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cross-Eyed

WHAT!

That's right. I decided to try out stereoscopic photography. And it worked out way better than I thought it would. This stuff is AMAZING.

To view the image below the way it's meant to be seen, look at the dividing line between the two pictures, and cross your eyes, until you get three images. The center image should be the one where both images overlap. Tell me what you see.

It's easier done on the thumbnail than on the actual picture, as it's rather big.

TIP: Try to make the yellow caps of the glue bottles merge together.

PS. Pay no mind to the clutter that is my creative workspace.

2 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

This is awesome! Though I realize that my eyes need more exercise.

Arashi said...

Agreed, agreed! Well to be fair, it's not every day you need to cross your eyes in a focused manner. I'm glad you saw it, though. Not many manage to, and it's such a shame. I have the feeling a great majority of my future photographs will be stereoscopic.